This project is governed by facts and content, not opinions and beliefs.
We generally try to be polite and nice to each other, but we do not let
personal views override facts.
- Everyone can have their own View
of the world...
- ... but you can not force your views on anybody else, including:
not expecting them to think in the same frame about those views
or apply censorship in their communication because of your views.
- You must not be offended by anyone else's (different) views
- Views and preferences are not facts.
- Decisions in this project are based solely on
facts and technical properties,
Reputation: content vs. manner
Reputation: social network vs. content
- Content > social network
- Your reputation depends on your own contribution,
but it does not depend on who you are and who your friends are.
- Your contribution to the project is solely judged by your activity
within the project, never by your past, present or future activity elsewhere.
- We are primarily here to advance the project, and building a
social network is only a side effect, not the goal of the effort.
Failing to comply
- Decisions are made by the project owners/admins.
- Decisions are subjective - we will not pretend social interaction
can be judged objectively.
- The project owners/admins may decide that a member's contribution
does not justify their behavior and eject the member from the community.
About this document
This document is in the public domain. Feel free to copy and reuse it in
parts or in whole. If you alter the text, please change the title to