hidlib.w32: ringdove/hidlib win32 cross-compilation pack
This project is a quick & dirty approach to reproducibly cross-compile
dependencies of the ringdove suite, especially the hidlib part, from
GNU/Linux to windows. While it might be usable to other apps, its only
goal is to provide the ringdove project with the necessary 3rd party dlls.
(If you are looking for a more generic solution, try minipack, cygwin,
msys or msys2.)
For more info:
- Binary download: latest stable | all
This binary package can be used for cross-compiling software like pcb-rnd
- Source download: currently the only way to get the build system
and the patched sources is running:
svn checkout svn://repo.hu/hidlib.w32
The source is needed only if you want to recompile the binary package.
- List of libraries and versions
- Library configure settings and dependencies
- Author: Tibor 'Igor2' Palinkas; Contact: email or chat
- License: the build system itself is licensed under the GNU GPL version 2 or higher.